- The total crypto market cap rallied above the $200.0B and $210.0B levels before correcting lower.
- Bitcoin price tested the $7,500 resistance level and recently corrected towards $7,000.
- EOS price tested the $5.50 resistance level and it is currently well above the $5.20 support.
- Binance Coin (BNB) recovered nicely and it is now trading above the $21.20 resistance level.
- Bitcoin cash price is currently holding gains above the $285 and $290 support levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is back above the $0.0240, but it must clear the $0.0250 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There was a sharp upward move in bitcoin cash price above the $300 and $320 resistance levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even spiked above the $340 resistance and settled well above the $350 resistance zone.
The pair is currently consolidating gains above the $350 level, with many supports near the $344 and $340 levels. ON the upside, an initial resistance is near the $360 level, above which the price could retest the $375 level.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price started a strong upward move after it broke the $5.00 and $5.05 resistance levels. The bulls gained momentum above the $5.20 and $5.30 levels. The price even tested the $5.50 level and it is currently correcting lower. An immediate support is at $5.35, below which the price may test $5.30.
Tron price traded in a range for a few sessions before it climbed above the $0.0238 and $0.0240 resistance levels. TRX price spiked towards the $0.0250 level, but it failed to retain momentum. It is currently trading near $0.0430, with an immediate support near the $0.0240 level.
Binance coin (BNB) started a fresh increase after it tumbled towards the $18.50 support. BNB price bounced back above the $20.00 and $21.00 levels. It is currently trading above $21.50 and it seems like it could test the $22.00 or $22.15 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a sharp rally above the $190.0B and $200.00 resistance levels. The market cap even broke the $208.0B and $210.0B resistance levels. It posted a new monthly high at $213.7B before starting a downside correction. It declined below the $205.0B and $200.0B levels. However, the $196.0B-198.0B area acted as a strong support. The market cap is currently consolidating and it is likely to resume upside above $205.0B. Therefore, there could be a fresh increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the coming sessions.
The post Crypto Market Consolidating Gains: Bitcoin Cash, BNB, EOS, TRX Price Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.